Steven Doll, Head of Customer Development
With broad product development background, Steven leads multidisciplinary teams to bring great ideas to scale. He is excited to deliver on a the huge energy efficiency opportunity in retail buildings through advanced LED lighting innovations, advanced HVAC controls, and green technologies, connecting everything to the Internet of Things and tying it all together with elegant service design.
- More than 15 years progressive experience leading new product teams: small and large, from new ventures to mission-critical IT systems.
- Oxford MBA and broad professional network.
- Daily reliance on Agile methods with a lean startup focus.
Tony Pavlo, Fleet Strategies
A lifelong mechanic and fabricator at just 19 Tony ran his own autobody shop. He has spent the last four years researching technologies and establishing relationships in the fleets and auto supply chain. As a father and former Class A CDL tractor trailer fleet driver he is passionate about practical steps for cleaner air and a better environment.
- Mechanic and innovator in alternative fuels for fleet operations.
- Experience in all aspects of auto and truck lifecycle management.
- Certified to install EPA approved CNG and LPG bi-fuel systems on gasoline vehicles.
- Extensive knowledge of biodiesel upgrades and cold weather strategies.
Clear Skies is based at the 1776 Incubator in Washington DC. Please stop by:
12th Floor Penthouse Suite
1133 15th Street NW Washington DC 20005